If you are looking for a fun holiday recipe to make with the kids, these Snowman Cookies will be a hit! Cute, little snowman cookies all decorated and ready to bring smiles to kids and adults alike. Not only are they cute, but they are also pretty tasty too!
These fun Snowman Cookies are especially great for serving at the kids’ holiday parties. In addition to serving them, they are also really fun for a party activity! Just set up a table and let the kids have fun creating their snowman cookies.
Snowman Cookies are really simple to make and you can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe to make them! We have a great sugar cookie recipe here that you can use. Plus, they store very well on their countertop in an airtight container. That means that you can keep them in a cute cookie jar on display for the holidays!
Snowman Cookies make a fantastic food gift to hand out to friends and neighbors too! I am all about making fun treats to give away during the holidays. Everyone loves food gifts, right?
WHY IT WORKS:
- They are fun to make and oh so cute to look at!
- This recipe can double as a fun holiday activity for the kids to do during their break or during holiday parties.
- They are super cute and make a great food gift for friends and loved ones.
- The faces we have made on them are simple and cute, but you can add personal touches of your own.
- Double up your recipe for party-sized batches!
- Store in an air-tight container or cookie jar on the counter to enjoy for several days.
- Wrap in cute plastic wrap or holiday-themed containers to make great food gifts out of these cookies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE SNOWMAN COOKIES
Your favorite sugar cookie recipe (enough to make 12) – Try this one (Soft Fluffy Sugar Cookies)
White royal icing mix (plus ingredients to make it, normally just water to mix)
Black decorating frosting
1-2 oz. orange fondant
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN COOKIES
Prepare your cookies and cut into circles. Bake and allow to cool before decorating.
Prepare your royal icing and flood each cookie entirely. Allow to set and draw on two eyes with your back decorating frosting.
Take a small amount of orange fondant (just a pinch) and shape them into triangular/carrot shapes. Place in the center of your cookie.
With your black decorating frosting, draw a smile for your snowman. Happy holidays!
Other Holiday Recipes You’ll Love
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- 14 Easy Christmas Cookies & Treats Recipes That Are Sure To Become a Tradition
- Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- Santa Belt Cake + Recipe Video
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- 12 sugar cookies enough to make 12 - https://myheavenlyrecipes.com/soft-fluffy-sugar-cookie-recipe/
- White royal icing mix plus ingredients to make it, normally just water to mix
- Black decorating frosting
- 1-2 oz. orange fondant
- Prepare your cookies and cut into circles. Bake and allow to cool before decorating.
- Prepare your royal icing and flood each cookie entirely. Allow to set and draw on two eyes with your back decorating frosting.
- Take a small amount of orange fondant (just a pinch) and shape them into triangular/carrot shapes. Place in the center of your cookie.
- With your black decorating frosting, draw a smile for your snowman. Happy holidays!