Hershey Kiss pretzels are a sweet no bake holiday treats that everyone loves. They make a great holiday food gift, too.
How to Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels in the Oven
These kiss pretzel bites are a family favorite! I make these every year and we NEVER have any leftovers. These striped kisses are called Hershey Hugs and you can find them online or at most grocery stores.
They literally only take 3 ingredients to make! They are so colorful and delicious. A little bit of salty sweetness in one bite.
Another variation we also use are rolo chocolates on the pretzel then melt the same and put a m&m candy on top. This gives a burst of caramel in every bite!
Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- 24 Snyder Of Hanover's Snap Pretzels
- 24 Hershey Kisses Hugs have the stripes
- 24 M&M's
- PREHEAT oven to 215.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap each Hershey Kiss and place ontop of each pretzel.
- Pop in the oven for 6-8 minutes until the kisses begin to melt (they'll become shiny and begin to deform), remove from the oven.
- Immediately (and carefully) place one M&M ontop of the melted kiss.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.