Hershey Kiss pretzels are sweet no bake holiday treats that everyone loves. They make a great holiday food gift, too.
These kiss pretzel bites are a family favorite! I make these every year and we NEVER have any leftovers.
Does your Husband enjoy getting in the kitchen? If so, what’s his specialty?
Check out these yummy dessert recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Hershey Pie
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- 24 Snyder Of Hanover's Snap Pretzels
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- 24 M&M's
- PREHEAT oven to 215.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap each Hershey Kiss and place ontop of each pretzel.
- Pop in the oven for 6-8 minutes until the kisses begin to melt (they'll become shiny and begin to deform), remove from the oven.
- Immediately (and carefully) place one M&M ontop of the melted kiss.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.