This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make White Christmas Sangria
Make this beautiful festive holiday sangria for your next party! It is great for Thanksgiving or Christmas time. The colors of the fruits just make the presentation so pretty in a pitcher/glass!
This Christmas sangria drink is one of my family’s favorites!
- 1 Cup Vodka
- 750 ml Champagne 1 Bottle
- 3 Cups White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Apple Sliced
- Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Lime Sliced
- Fresh Rosemary
- Ice Cubes
- Add a handful of ice cubes into the large pitcher.
- Slice up the apple & lime and place the slices into the pitcher.
- Add one cup of fresh cranberries.
- Pour in the champagne.
- Add one cup of vodka.
- Top off with white cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary when serving.