This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make a Christmas Margarita
Fancy up your holiday party this year by serving little Rudolph margaritas! The cranberry and rosemary sprigs act as Rudolphs red nose and antlers! Make sure to also try our Holiday Sangria and all our other fun Christmas drinks!
These white Christmas margaritas are so pretty with the rimmed glass!
Make a Christmas themed margarita for the holidays!
- 2 oz Tequila
- 2 oz White Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- Coarse Salt
- Lime Slice
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Cranberry
- Coat the rim of a margarita glass with lime juice from the lime slice & roll in the coarse salt.
- Squeeze the rest of the lime juice into the glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour in the tequila, triple sec, & white cranberry juice.
- Add two rosemary sprigs for antlers.
- Then add a cranberry for Rudolph’s nose.