Fall is finally here and I have a new favorite alcoholic drink! It’s called a caramel apple cocktail. It’s like if you went to the apple orchard and got a sweet apple on a stick….but it’s liquid. In your glass.
I found the simply apple pure pressed juice at Target and the caramel vodka at my liqueur store. You could even use apple cider in the jugs!
Here’s a photo on my patio enjoying my drink (mind you- I couldn’t stop drinking so there’s smudges on the rim sorry LOL!)
Caramel Apple Cocktail
- 12 oz Simply Apple you can also use apple cider
- 1 1/2 oz Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Infused Vodka
- Apple Slice (optional: cinnamon stick or square caramels)
- Combine the simply apple juice and vodka in a glass. Stir.
- Garnish with an apple slice, cinnamon stick, or a square caramel on the rim.
- You can also serve the drink hot; combine in a coffee mug and microwave for 45 seconds. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce!