I’m always on the lookout for Grinch inspired desserts and treats for Christmas. (We even made grinch punch!) It’s my favorite movie during the holidays so I thought i’d make some Grinch pretzels. They are very easy and cute to put on a platter. You can also use the extra heart sprinkles for future holidays like Valentine’s Day!
You just need three ingredients to make these cute little green Grinch pretzels. If you don’t want to use candy melts, you can also melt white chocolate and add food coloring gel.
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Green Melting Chocolate Melted
- Red Heart Sprinkle
- In microwave safe bowl, melt green chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring after each.
- Once the chocolate is melted, completely coat pretzel twist, shaking of any excess. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and place red heart sprinkle in center of pretzel. Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- Let dry, serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake