How to Make Reindeer Pretzels
Christmas is coming and it’s time to start thinking about Christmas desserts to make! This year we made Rudolph the red nose reindeer pretzels that turned out so cute and they are easy to make. Perfect for involving your kids!
You literally just need 3 ingredients to make the little reindeer pretzels.
I’m not sure if they’d look creepy with candy eyes but I think next time we’ll try it, ha! You can also break up pretzels and stick on “antlers.”
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Pretzels
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Light Cocoa Melting Chocolate Melted
- Red M&M’s
- Start by melting the chocolate in microwave safe bowl, in 30 second increments, stirring after each.
- Once melted, completely coat mini pretzel twists, shake off any excess. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and place Red M&M on bottom center of pretzel to resemble the nose.
- Continue with remaining pretzels, let dry. Serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake