How to Bake Teriyaki Salmon in the Oven
Teriyaki salmon is one of our go-to meals and it’s so easy to make any day of the week!
Make sure to try our baked salmon with mayo recipe too!
Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- 2 salmon filets
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce store bought or homemade
- ½ cup white rice
- Green onions for serving
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Prepare the rice: In a saucepan combine ½ cup rice, 1 ¼ cup water and 1 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to low, cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place salmon skin side down on top of the baking sheet.
- Brush each piece of salmon with teriyaki sauce. (You can mix the sesame seeds with the sauce or top after)
- Bake for 10 minutes. Halfway through cooking baste with teriyaki sauce again.
- After the 10 minutes is up, turn on the broiler to high. Let the salmon broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve salmon over rice and garnish with chopped green onions.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!