How to Make Easter M&M Blondie Bars
Make some adorable Easter blondie bars for your party this year! They are so cute on a platter and they are ADDICTING! Make sure to also try our mini egg cookie bars too!
How should I store the blondies? Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
What ingredients can I add? Add chopped walnuts, macadamia nuts, or pistachios. Stir in some white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, or coconut. Sprinkle the top with pastel colored sprinkles before baking or stir some into the batter.
What is another variation I can make? Using different colored M&M’s or sprinkles can make these blondies perfect for any holiday! Such as using red and green M&M’s for Christmas, red and pink ones for Valentines, green for St. Patrick’s Day, etc.
You should be able to find the Easter pastel m&m candies at Target but if you can’t they are also on Amazon.
Make sure to also check out our other Easter dessert recipes!
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar or you can use ¾ cup each brown sugar and white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Easter pastel colored M&M candies, divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8×8 or 9×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Scrape the sides of the bowl while mixing, if necessary.
- Beat in eggs until light and fluffy (about one minute). Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Stir in ½ cup of M&M’s.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of M&M’s over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- The bars can be cut once they have cooled down.
Be sure to not melt the butter, as it will change the texture.
Leave a Reply