Make these delicious brownie cookies for your next get together! They are so easy and everyone will love them.
What ingredients do I need to make brownie cookies?
- Box of brownie mix
- 2 Eggs
- Unsalted butter
- Chocolate syrup
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 box of brownie mix I used Betty Crocker 18.3 ounce box
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix and flour together.
- Add the eggs, butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls and place them about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. The edges of the cookie will look set and the center may still look soft. Cook an additional minute if desired for the center to set, or leave gooey.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet or at least for 10 minutes for the center to set.
- The chocolate chips and chocolate syrup help make the cookies soft and gooey but can be omitted if desired.
- Do not over bake the cookies or they will become hard.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Cookie dough can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months – I like to create cookie dough balls before freezing.