Summer Themed Jello Shots
Make some fun summer time jello shots for your friends for the beach or a pool party! They would also work for shark week.
Shark Jello Shots
- 2 3 ounce blue jello such as Berry Blue or Blueberry Raspberry Starburst flavors
- 0.25 ounce unflavored gelatin packet
- 8 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract optional to enhance flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional to enhance flavor
- 2 cups pineapple Malibu
- ½ cup original coconut Malibu
- 2 ½ cups hot water divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Sour shark gummies
Additional topping ideas:
- Sprinkles optional
- Line a large baking tray with 2 oz mini plastic cups and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water then combine in a heat safe mixing bowl with the blue jello powder. Stir well until dissolved.
- Mix in the 2 cups of pineapple flavor Malibu and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the liquid jello mixture into each of the shot cups, filling it ⅔ of the way full.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for 1 ½ hours, or until fully set.
- After the first layer has set, boil a ½ cup of water for the white layer then mix it in a heat safe bowl with the unflavored gelatin powder.
- Mix in ½ cup coconut Malibu, sweetened condensed milk, and both extracts, stirring until incorporated.
- Fill each of the shots the remaining third of the way full.
- Refrigerate and chill the shots for another 1 ½ hours, or until fully set.
- When ready to serve, top one side with a little graham cracker crumbs then place a gummy shark on top. You can also add some sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!