This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Lucky Charms Pudding Shots
Make some cute little lucky charm pudding shots for your friends on St. Patrick’s Day! They are so easy to make and taste delicious. Make sure to also try our boozy shamrock shake too!
St. Patrick’s Day Pudding Shots
- 1 3.4 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk if not adding Irish Cream then use 1 ½ cup of cold milk
- ½ cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 cup marshmallows from Lucky Charms Cereal plus more for garnish
- Cool Whip
- Green Food Dye
- In a medium bowl, add pudding powder, Irish Cream and milk,whisk for about 2 minutes until fully thickened.
- Using a blender or a food processor, blend the Lucky Charms marshmallows until it’s a fine powder,
- Whisk in the Lucky Charms Marshmallows until fully combined.
- Fill the shot glasses with the pudding mix and refrigerate until ready to serve
- Before serving, top with cool whip and garnish with Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Enjoy! 🙂