How to Make an Irishman Cocktail
What ingredients do I need to make an Irishman cocktail?
- Fresh brewed coffee
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Jameson Whiskey
- Heavy cream
- Whipped cream/cherry (optional for topping)
How do I make a Nutty Irishman cocktail? Just replace the Jameson for Amaretto or a hazelnut liquer!
Dirty Irishman Cocktail
- 3 oz. fresh brewed coffee
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 oz. Jameson Whiskey
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cherries for topping
- In a cocktail shaker, add your ice, Jameson, Bailey's and heavy cream. Shake for 20-30 seconds until chilled.
- Pour into your cocktail glass, then top with whipped cream and a cherry.