How to Make Cherry Fluff
Make this delicious dessert for your guests, they will love this cherry fluff! It’s very easy to throw together and the flavors are amazing together!
What ingredients do I need to make cherry fluff?
- Box instant vanilla pudding mix
- Can crushed pineapple
- Tub Cool Whip
- Cherry pie filling
- Mini marshmallows
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped walnuts OR pecans
I always bring this for a summer time dessert idea to potlucks!
Cherry Fluff Salad
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple do not drain
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts OR pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine together the instant vanilla pudding powder and crushed pineapple with the juice. Mix it together until fully incorporated and the mixture has thickened.
- Add the Cool Whip and fold it together with a rubber spatula.
- Add the cherry pie filling, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, and mini marshmallows to the bowl and fold together until evenly mixed.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to chill and the cream to thicken.
- When ready to serve, top with additional nuts and cherries if desired. Enjoy!