They are super sweet and the kids love them! You only need three things too!
What ingredients do I need to make these cake pops?
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Sprinkles or icing
What equipment do I need?
- Lollipop sticks
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Measuring cup or skinny glass
Little Debbie Cake Pops
- 5 Little Debbie Christmas tree cake snacks (1 box)
- White chocolate melting wafers I used 10oz bag
- Green sprinkles
- Red icing optional
- Put the little debbie tree snacks into a bowl.
- Use a spatula and start cutting/crushing them up.
- Use your hand and knead it until it becomes sticky and into one big ball.
- Grab little pieces and roll into a ball with your hand. Place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt some candy melts and dip the tip of the lollipop stick into it, then into the cake pop.
- Chill in the fridge 30 minutes.
- Melt candy melts in a measuring cup or thin tall glass. Dip the cake pop into it and swirl around, letting excess drip off.
- Put on the parchment paper and shake some sprinkles on. You could also use a block of Styrofoam and stick the pops into them standing upwards.
- Make lines of red icing across them like the cake snacks (optional!)
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge and serve!