Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip Recipe
Make this fun Little Debbie Christmas Cake Dip for your next holiday party! It’s delicious and you can dip so many different snacks and cookies in it! This dessert dip is super creamy with some cake chunks mixed in, with a bit of crunch from the sprinkles! Make sure to also try our little debbie cake balls, Little Debbie Cake Shake, and little debbie cake pops, too!
What ingredients do I need to make this Christmas snack cake dip?
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Cool Whip
- What dippers go good with this Christmas Tree cake dip?
- Danish butter cookies, vanilla wafers, strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, golden oreos, and more can be used and taste great as dippers!
- I can’t find the regular sized Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes, only the big pack with bigger cakes, can I use those?
- Yes! If you can only find the large cakes, that is perfectly fine. Simply use 3 large cakes in place of the 5 smaller ones.
- Is this dip supposed to be slightly chunky?
- Yes, it should be slightly chunky as the cakes don’t break down completely when beating them into the mixture with a handheld mixer.
- How will I know when I’ve mixed it well enough?
- You’ll know you have mixed the mixture well enough when there are some small chunks of the cakes and the mixture is all the same color after folding in the cool whip.
- Can I use a different Little Debbie cake if I can’t find the Christmas Tree Cakes?
- Absolutely! To get a similar texture and flavor, try using Little Debbie’s zebra cakes! Due to the size difference, you may need to use 6-7 of the zebra cakes.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- 5 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes + more to top
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Sprinkles to top
- Add the room temperature cream cheese, heavy cream, and vanilla to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Break apart the Christmas Tree cakes, add them to the mixture, and beat again until mostly smooth, there may be some small chunks.
- Fold in all of the cool whip until well combined.
- Add sprinkles and another Christmas Tree cake on top to serve with your favorite dippers!