How to Make Watergate Salad
Make this classic pistachio fluff salad for your next party! It’s always a hit at Thanksgiving especially! Make sure to also try our pistachio cookies!
You just need 5 ingredients to make this fluff salad. My grandma always made this growing up and there were never any leftovers.
- 1 3- ounce package pistachio instant pudding
- 1 20- ounce can crushed pineapple not drained
- 1 8- ounce tub whipped topping
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries chopped pecans, and/or additional miniature marshmallows for topping
- In a large bowl, combine the pistachio instant pudding and the crushed pineapple. Mix well to let the pudding mix absorb into the juices from the pineapple.
- Fold in the whipped topping and miniature marshmallows.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, top the fluff with chopped pecans, additional miniature marshmallows and maraschino cherries. Serve chilled.