I am always on the hunt for crescent roll recipes because a can of them are just a dollar! Sadie Whittaker had a brilliant idea to make a crescent roll egg bake for breakfast! You can put so many different toppings on it’s not even funny! Also, make sure to try our canned biscuit donuts too!
I am going to try a ham and cheese one for my next breakfast!
This egg bake will feed your whole family on a budget! I love easy breakfast ideas.
Crescent Roll Egg Bake
- 6 Eggs
- ½ block Cream cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Toppings bacon, cheese spinach/feta egg, cheese ham,cheddar
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- Scramble eggs (about ⅚ per can of crescent rolls), add half a block of cream cheese once cooked. Mix together.
- Lay out a can of crescent rolls, pinch all seams together. Slice both sides to “tie up” later
- Put scrambled eggs all down the middle, top with toppings. Add shredded cheese.
- Tie up the sides pinching together.
- Egg wash and bake per crescent roll directions.