Make this delicious cookies and cream icebox cake for summer time! It is so addicting you will hate me for sharing this recipe with you!!
Cookies & Cream Icebox Cake
- 3 Sleeves of Oreo Cookies
- 4oz Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take 3 Oreos from a sleeve and put them in a food processor. Pulse the Oreos until they are very finely ground.
- In a stand mixer, place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, ground up Oreos, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until all of the ingredients have combined. Then, turn the mixer to low and begin to slowly pour in the heavy whipping cream. Once the mixture looks like it is combined, turn the mixture to high speed and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Cover the bottom of a 8×8 glass pan with a thin layer of the cream.
- Then cover the bottom of the pan with 16 Oreos.
- Scoop 2 cups of the cream on top of the Oreos and then layer another 16 Oreos on top of the cream.
- Pour the remaining cream on top of the Oreos.
- In a food processor or by hand crush up 4 Oreos into small pieces and then top the icebox cake with them.
- Put the Cookies & Cream Icebox Cake in to the fridge overnight for best results,
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake