Easy Peach Tomato Salsa Recipe
If you need some variety in your life this summer, try this homemade peach salsa! The flavors just explode in your mouth of freshness!
There’s just something I love about recipes that only use fresh vegetables and fruits. So healthy!
Homemade Peach Salsa
- 4 to 5 peaches peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 2 to 3 large plum tomatoes seeded and cut into chunks
- ⅔ cup sweet onion chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves packed
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 4 ounce cans chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT green chilies into a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Stir the green chilies into the salsa.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or jar. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to overnight for best flavor.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!