Delicious Mini Vanilla Bundt Cakes
Make these adorable mini bundt cakes that look like little nests! They are so light and fluffy with amazing vanilla flavors.
You can use different color candies or toppings if you want to.
Your friends and family will ask for seconds, guarantee!
Mini Easter Bundt Cakes
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened, plus extra for greasing
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup heavy cream or full fat milk
- For the vanilla glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsps water or milk
- 30 mini Easter egg candy
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF Thoroughly grease a bundlette pan with melted butter.
- Add the soft butter and sugar to a large bowl then beat together until fluffy. This will take 3-4 minutes using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or 4-5 minutes using an electric handheld whisk.
- Add the eggs, one at a time beating well between each addition – 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl or jug, mix together the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Add ⅓ of the flour mixture to the butter, sugar and egg mixture in the main mixing bowl. Beat until you can no longer see white streaks of flour. Add ½ of the cream mixture to the main mixing bowl and beat until combined. Repeat these steps until all the flour and cream mixture have been added, ending with the flour.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the mini bundlette pan. Each cavity will be ⅔ full.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cakes are risen, lightly golden brown and spring back when lightly touched with a finger.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. To turn the cakes out, put a cooling rack on top of the bundt pan, invert the pan and tap on a work surface to release the cakes.
- To make the vanilla glaze, combine the powdered sugar with the vanilla extract, then gradually add the water a teaspoon full at a time until the glaze reaches a pourable consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze on top of the cooled bundt cakes, then add 5 mini Easter eggs to the center of each cake.
eggs are what gives the cakes lift. Remember to beat the sugar, butter and eggs very well in the
beginning stages of the recipe to incorporate air into the batter.