This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Frozen Hot Chocolate
Enjoy this cold and refreshing twist on the classic hot chocolate as a child! It is so delicious and easy to make at home.
The whipped cream vodka is the perfect addition to this cocktail!
Boozy Iced Hot Chocolate
- 2 1.38- ounce packages hot cocoa mix
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or extra cinnamon for topping
- Add the hot cocoa mix and the cinnamon to a bowl and gently whisk together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat the milk in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it is warm, but not hot.
- Mix the hot cocoa mixture and the milk together in a large bowl or pot.
- Add the ice to the glass and pour the whipped cream vodka in.
- Pour the hot cocoa milk mixture into the glass and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, or extra cinnamon.
Cows milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk, etc can be substituted for the almond milk for nut allergies.
Leave a Reply