How to Make Frozen Hot Chocolate
Enjoy this cold and refreshing twist on the classic hot chocolate as a child! It is so delicious and easy to make at home.
The whipped cream vodka is the perfect addition to this cocktail!
Boozy Iced Hot Chocolate
- 2 1.38- ounce packages hot cocoa mix
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or extra cinnamon for topping
- Add the hot cocoa mix and the cinnamon to a bowl and gently whisk together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat the milk in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it is warm, but not hot.
- Mix the hot cocoa mixture and the milk together in a large bowl or pot.
- Add the ice to the glass and pour the whipped cream vodka in.
- Pour the hot cocoa milk mixture into the glass and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, or extra cinnamon.