This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you love Starbucks pink drink you’ll be excited to make it at home now!
- Do I have to use any sweetener?
- You do not have to use simple syrup, but it will taste more like the Starbucks
drink when it is sweetened.
- Are there any substitutions I can make?
- You can sub the simple syrup for honey or oat milk for coconut milk, but the
taste may differ.
- How can I store the pink drink?
- This recipe makes a pitcher of the drink. You can store it in the fridge in an
airtight pitcher for up to 3 days.
- Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- This drink is best made right before serving.
- 4-5 Tablespoons Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 1 ½ Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ Cups White grape juice
- 1 Cup Simple Syrup
- 6 Passion Tea Bags
- 6 Cups Water
- 16 ounces Fresh Strawberries
- In a small saucepan add in your water and bring to a boil. Once boiling take off heat and add in your 6 tea bags. Let steep for 20-25 minutes. Allow tea to cool completely.
- In a blender or food processor add fresh strawberries and grape juice. Add your simple syrup. Blend together and add to the cooled tea.
- To make a drink, fill your glass with ice and top with tea mixture, coconut milk, and dried strawberries.