Welcome fall season with a comforting cup of your favorite coffee with a splash of homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer. You’ll be making this every pumpkin season for sure!
Five minutes is all it takes to make this super easy Pumpkin Spice Creamer! You can have your own creamer in a snap to have with your morning coffee. Be warned though — this recipe will get you hooked and you wouldn’t want to have coffee in the fall season the same way again!
Why buy branded creamers when you can have natural goodness with your own Pumpkin Spice Creamer? If you’ve checked out the labels of various coffee creamer brands, you’ve seen how they’re packed with artificial ingredients. You can still have that awesome pumpkin taste in your coffee with this better and natural alternative. There’s nothing like making it yourself!
Why it works:
- The combination of heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk adds the dreamy and sweet satisfaction to your regular coffee.
- Made with real pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, you’ll be sure that you’ll be drinking nothing but the good stuff.
- The taste of creamy milk is enhanced by the pumpkin flavor.
- Put in a drop of cinnamon bark essential oil or a cinnamon stick. Pumpkin always goes well with cinnamon!
- Add in some vanilla extract to have a sweeter and aromatic cup of coffee.
- Try mixing in some pure maple syrup to enhance the flavors of fall!
- You can also add this pumpkin spice creamer in Chai, Earl Grey, and English Breakfast teas.
- If you want a dairy-free version, switch to coconut, cashew or almond milk to suit your tastes.
What you’ll need to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer:
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon
- ½ cup of milk
How to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer:
First, start by adding your heavy whipping cream to a big bowl. Then add in your pumpkin puree.
Add in your pumpkin pie spice.
Stir well and add in your sweetened condensed milk.
Mix and then add in your milk and vanilla.
Once combined add in your container to store it and save it for later. It can be kept in the fridge for a week.
Other recipes you’ll love:
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c milk
- Start by adding your heavy whipping cream to a big bowl.
- Add in your pumpkin puree.
- Add pumpkin spice.
- Stir well and add in your sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix and then add in your milk and vanilla.
- Once combined add in your container to store it and save it for later. It can be kept in the fridge for a week.