These Cinnamon Apples are a quick and easy way to add a fruit to your table. You just might make this a regular treat at your house!
Talk about quick and easy — these Cinnamon Apples can be made in a flash! This recipe is perfect if you have to get more fruits in your family’s diet or if you have guests to entertain and you’d like to cook up something special. You can also easily prepare this for your kids’ snacks at school!
Cinnamon Apples are not only easy to make but can also be enjoyed in several ways! My favorite way to serve Cinnamon Apples is on top of ham or as a side with pork chops. You can always enjoy solo with fresh whipped cream or on top of your favorite vanilla bean ice cream.
Why it works:
- Soft and warm apples have that comforting feel with the right balance of sweet and fresh flavors!
- Ground cinnamon lends its aromatic, sweet and savory flavors perfectly with the apples.
- A simple way to jazz up these Cinnamon Apples is by having them with some whipped cream! A generous helping of this is enough to give added texture to this simple treat.
- You can also add some nuts to this to get some crunch to go with the soft apples.
- Serve the Cinnamon Apples on some waffles, French toast, pancakes or with vanilla ice cream! Yummy!
- If you take out the apple core and slice the apples horizontally instead of dicing them, you can make apple chips! You can also slice them this way but a little thicker, follow the same instructions and stack the slices up to create the original apple shape. Add more sauce on it and it’s ready to eat!
- You can also wrap the apple slices in bacon! They make great snacks at home, school and anywhere for that matter.
- Serve it over ham or pork chops, too!
- Present it fancily by slicing the apple thinly and arranging them into a rose shape. Spread more sauce on it and sprinkle it with some confectioners sugar and it’s done! It’s a little more effort but the results are great!
- You can also use these Cinnamon Apples in baking a delicious bundt cake.
- Be sure to turn the head down on the stove. Otherwise, you will burn the sugar and the apples.
What you’ll need to make Cinnamon Apples:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4-5 medium apples, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
How to make Cinnamon Apples:
In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
Add in diced apples and coat with butter if the pan is dry.
Cook for about 5 minutes until the apples become tender.
Sprinkle in the sugar and cinnamon and stir. The sugar melts down and becomes a sauce with the butter. If you want more sauce, add in more sugar and ground cinnamon.
Cook on medium low for 8-10 minutes until the apples become soft.
Heavenly Side Dish Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easy Asparagus Recipes
- Foiled Potatoes – A Potato and Onion Recipe + Video
- Chipotle Corn Recipe
- Cold Potato Salad
- Cinnamon & Sugar Glazed Baby Carrots
Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan: 3 SmartPoints per serving
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 4-5 Medium Apples peeled and diced
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TBSP Ground Cinnamon
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add in medium apples and coat with butter.
- Sprinkle in the sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Cook on medium low for 8-10 minutes until the apples become soft.