Looking for a super simple and delicious Dessert Pizza recipe? This heavenly dessert pizza with a graham cracker crust, sweet whipped cream-cream cheese filling, and fruity topping is so good that you’ll be dreaming of the next slice!
Dessert + pizza = two of the best words in the English language, right? 😉 Naturally, some foodie thought to marry these two concepts to create one EPIC food: Dessert Pizza. If I could find this person, I’d give ’em a big hug because it was a really good idea!
Dessert Pizza Ingredients
You can get really creative with Dessert Pizza and make it all sorts of ways (I’ll give you a few ideas later in the post), but here are the tasty ingredients you’ll find in this recipe:
- Graham crackers
- Melted butter
- Cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Coconut flakes
This Dessert Pizza recipe has a wonderful fruity-tropical flair. It is SERIOUSLY good pizza!
Where to Serve Dessert Pizza
Dessert Pizza can be served at:
- Home (no special occasion required!)
- Birthday parties (it’s a really fun addition to a spring or summer birthday party spread)
- Graduation parties
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
What I especially love about this Dessert Pizza recipe is it’s not too high in calories (under 300 calories per slice) so it’s a flavorful dessert that won’t weigh you (or your guests) down.
How to Make This Dessert Pizza Recipe in 3 Easy Steps!
Step #1: In a medium-size bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into pie pan and set aside.
Step #2: In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream. Scoop into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
TIP: If you wish, you can make your own Whipped Cream with my easy Whipped Cream Recipe. The recipe uses 1 simple ingredient, two if you want to sweeten it up a bit!
Step #3: Once cooled, top with kiwis, strawberries, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
More Dessert Pizza Ideas
Just to give you a few ideas…
- Cookies and Cream
- Caramel Apple
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
With a little creativity in the kitchen, you can make Dessert Pizza in just about every flavor combination!
Want more NO-BAKE RECIPES? Check these out:
- Strawberry Crunch Bars
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- Homemade Hershey Sundae Pie
A super simple and easy dessert pizza recipe that you can pull off! Grab the family, let them chop the fruit, while a big kid prepares the crust! Enjoy the night having some fun playing games and nibbling on your delicious dessert everyone helped to make.
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 oz. frozen whipped cream thawed
- 2 kiwis cut into small slices
- 4 strawberries cut into small slices
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- In a medium-size bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into pie pan and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream. Scoop into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Once cooled, top with kiwis, strawberries, and coconut flakes.
- Enjoy your dessert pizza!