How to Make Monster Energy Bites
Make these easy and delicious monster energy balls for your family and kids! You only need five ingredients to make them!
What ingredients do I need to make them?
- Old fashioned oats
- Creamy peanut butter
- Mini M&M’s
- Mini chocolate chips
These are great for snacks if you’re busy but they are only good up to 1 week in the fridge.
Monster Energy Bites
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup mini M&M’s
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine oats, peanut butter, M&M’s, chocolate chips, and honey. Mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out and place on cookie sheet. Once finished, use hands to form balls by passing back and forth between hands while squeezing.
- Chill in refrigerator (optional) or enjoy!
*Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week.