Want a sweet strawberry dessert that is a little piece of heaven? Make this Strawberry Crunch Bars and watch them disappear.
There are three sweet flavors that I am just obsessed with: 1. Chocolate 2. Nutella 3. Strawberries! Whenever I can make a dessert with fresh strawberries, I am all in. That is how this strawberry crunch bar recipe came up and I love making them over and over again. It is also a great recipe to get the kids in the kitchen.
What to Serve with Strawberry Crunch Bars
When making this dessert, why not make it a whole day. Make these kid-friendly foods and have the kids help in the kitchen. Make these foods that kids will love and can help you make.
- Pepperoni Stuffed Crescents
- BELT Sandwich
- Grilled Margherita Pizza Sandwich
- Layered Peach Smoothie with Dragonfruit
Variations to Strawberry Crunch Bars
- Strawberries: I recommend fresh strawberries, but if that isn’t possible, use frozen. However, make sure they are thawed and dried so the dessert isn’t too wet.
- Top with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup
Ingredients in Strawberry Crunch Bars
- Sugar Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
How to Make Strawberry Crunch Bars
Grease 9×13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 325.
Crush 10 oz of sugar cookies in food processor. Add 6 tablespoons of melted butter and pulse until blended.
Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Wash, hull and slice strawberries.
Whip heavy cream with sugar until peaks form. Add in softened cream cheese and mix until blended. Fold in sliced strawberries.
Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.Crush remaining sugar cookies in a blender and sprinkle over top of the pan. Cover and place in the freezer.
Remove from freezer about 15-30 minutes prior to serving time.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Strawberry Crunch Bar
- 15 oz Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 lb Strawberries
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush 10 oz of sugar cookies in the food processor.
- Add 6 tablespoons of melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash, hull and slice strawberries.
- Whip heavy cream with sugar until peaks form.
- Add in softened cream cheese and mix until blended.
- Fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Crush remaining sugar cookies in a blender and sprinkle over top of the pan.
- Cover and place in the freezer.
- Remove from freezer about 15-30 minutes prior to serving time.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake