Strawberry Crunch Bars
Surprise the family with these Strawberry Crunch Bars. They are a little piece of heaven!
There are three sweet flavors that I am just obsessed with: 1. Chocolate 2. Nutella 3. Strawberries!
What flavors are you obsessed with? Let me know by leaving a comment below!
As the kids get older I think I’m instilling those flavors into them! I consider it as right of passage as they grow older.
Other super simple dessert recipes you may be interested in:
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Watermelon Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Smores Dip
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake
Listen we don’t do fussy recipes here at MyHeavenlyRecipes.com. But, what we do do is recipes made with real ingredients and they are all Kid Tested & Husband Approved!
- 15 oz Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 lb Strawberries
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush 10 oz of sugar cookies in food processor.
- Add 6 tablespoons of melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash, hull and slice strawberries.
- Whip heavy cream with sugar until peaks form.
- Add in softened cream cheese and mix until blended.
- Fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Crush remaining sugar cookies in blender and sprinkle over top of pan.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- Remove from freezer about 15-30 minutes prior to serving time.