Make this delicious apple pie ice cream for a fall treat!
Apple Pie No-Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounccan sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 ounce can apple pie filling
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Process apple pie filling in a food processor, pulsing 4-5 times.
- Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the apple pie filling. Repeat layers and swirl the top layer of apple pie filling into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake