Easy No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
Make this delicious apple pie ice cream for a fall treat! Make sure to also try our homemade chocolate ice cream, too!
Apple Pie Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounccan sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 ounce can apple pie filling
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Process apple pie filling in a food processor, pulsing 4-5 times.
- Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the apple pie filling. Repeat layers and swirl the top layer of apple pie filling into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.