Make these delicious apple spice pancakes for a fall breakfast! Your family will love them with fresh apples!
Apple Spice Pancakes
- 2 cup of Flour
- 2 tablespoon of Sugar
- 2 tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1 a teaspoon of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of All Spice
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chopped Apples
- Water if needed
- Caramel for topping
- Start by whisking together your flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, all spice, and cinnamon.
- Once well combined, add milk, egg, and oil.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add in apples. If batter is too thick add up to a cup of water until batter is consistent to cake batter.
- Fold apples into batter.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour about 3/4 of a cup of batter on to a hot skillet.
- Once the top of the pancake starts to bubble, flip.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- 1Top with butter and hot caramel.
- Serve and enjoy.