If you’re looking for some fun fall themed pudding shots, these are a must make! They are delicious and super cute. Make sure to also try our pumpkin spice pudding shots!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
- 2 3.4-oz. boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup vanilla vodka
- ½ c. pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 roll refrigerated pie dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Whipped topping for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice 12 little triangles out of the pie dough.
- Place the dough triangles on a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle each one with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the dough is brown and puffed.
- Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile prepare your shot mixture.
- In a large bowl combine the vanilla pudding mix, milk, vanilla vodka, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk together until smooth and combined.
- Fill 12 1.5 ounce shot glasses with the pumpkin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top each one with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a pie crust triangle.