This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these easy and delicious candy clusters in your slow cooker for Easter! They are so cute and would also look great in bags for gifts! Make sure to also try our bunny bait and all our Easter recipes!
Crockpot Easter Cluster Candy
- 2 24 ounce blocks of white almond bark
- 24 ounces roasted peanuts
- 1 ½ cups pastel M&Ms
- 1 ½ cups mini fruit flavored marshmallows
- Easter sprinkles
- In your slow cooker place the almond bark and peanuts.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring often.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth turn off the slow cooker and let the chocolate mixture cool until room temperature. You don’t want the chocolate to start to harden up but you don’t want it so warm it melts the M&Ms and marshmallows.
- Stir the M&Ms and marshmallows into the chocolate mixture and stir gently until just combined.
- Scoop 1 – 1 ½ tablespoon scoops onto parchment paper.
- Top with more M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Let set and serve!