Ya’ll I’m becoming an expert at making these Shakeology Recipes! Ok….maybe not an expert, but, I’m enjoying creating my own recipes! This Chunky Monkey Pudding was born when I was having a sweet craving. So I reached for my “go to” ingredients and came up with this delicious treat!
I had just got done eating my BIG salad for lunch topped off with cherry tomatoes, a hard boiled egg, mozzarella cheese and my favorite salad dressing, Garlic Expressions. A few hours had gone by and I was craving something sweet. I didn’t want to make the Shakeology Chocolate Protein Balls because I had already made them once
twice before. So I grabbed my trusty ingredients that don’t ever fail and whipped up this beauty!
Doesn’t that salad look devine? Bed of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes – halved, hard boiled egg, shredded mozzarella cheese and some garlic croutons. This salad really was pure heaven. It’s even better with strawberries 😉
Ok so back to this Chocolate Shakeology Recipe…
Chunky Monkey Pudding was born simply because I had all the ingredients on hand and I was needing to use the bananas before they went super bad.
- 1 Medium-Large Organic Banana
- 1 Packet/Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 TBSP Organic Peanut Butter, melted
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted
- In a small bowl place peanut butter and coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and set aside.
- In a medium to large bowl mash the banana until smooth.
- Add in honey, stir.
- Pour melted peanut butter and coconut oil into the banana mixture, stir.
- Mix in the Chocolate Shakeology and mix well.
- At this point the mixture will not look like pudding, have no fear!
- Place in freezer for 1-1 ½ hours. The mixture will firm up.
WW FreeStyle Plan: 15 SmartPoints
Enjoy your pudding with a nice big spoon. To make it extra delicious you can always add a few peanuts or chocolate chip morsels!
I can’t wait to hear how this Chocolate Shakeology Chunky Monkey Pudding turned out for you. Don’t forget to PIN this recipe for later and be sure to share this one with your friends!