How to Make Christmas Chex Mix
If you’re having a holiday party, make this easy Christmas chex mix! It’s delicious and looks so colorful in a bowl! Beware though, it is addicting. Also try our reindeer chow and christmas muddy buddies!
Christmas Chex Mix
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Cheerio cereal
- ½ cup pretzels
- ½ cup red and green M&Ms
- 2 Tbsp red & green sprinkles
- 6 oz white chocolate wafers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Chex, Cheerios and pretzels into a gallon sized freezer bag..
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat it in the microwave at 15 second intervals. Stir in between intervals until the chocolate becomes smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture in the bag.
- Close the bag and shake it until the cereal is covered in chocolate.
- Add M&Ms and Christmas sprinkles.
- Spread the mixture out on the baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens (about an hour).
- Break into pieces to serve.