Best Christmas Trail Mix
If you’re looking for a Christmas trail mix combo, you must make this reindeer chow! It’s so simple and your guests will love snacking on it at a Christmas party!
You can mix and match the goodies but this is a crowd pleaser.
We used the already made chex mix muddy buddies bag but you can also make homemade puppy chow too.
Serve the chow in a pretty serving bowl, the m&m’s look so great!
- 1 bag 10 oz of holiday M&Ms
- 1 bag 7.6 oz of mini Reeses pb cups
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 handfuls of pretzels
- 1 bag Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Bag 10.5 oz bag. I used Cookies and Cream flavor.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in a pretty bowl.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake