The Best Apple Dump Cake Recipe
My favorite fall dessert is this caramel apple dump cake! It is so addicting and I never have any leftovers at parties!
It’s the perfect fall treat to make for your friends and family. Yummy apples and sweet caramel flavors are amazing with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Apple Dump Cake
- – 2 21-oz cans of apple pie filling
- – 2 sticks of butter sliced
- – 20 sticky caramels unwrapped
- – 1 15.25-oz box of yellow cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the apples into an 8×8 baking pan and add 12 slices of butter in an even layer.
- Then layer on the caramels and pour the cake mix on top and spread evenly.
- Finally layer the remaining sliced butter on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the cake starts to turn a light golden color and dry out in the center.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
– This cake can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake