Easy Apple Caramel Cheesecake Dip
Enjoy your apples with this delicious and easy caramel apple dip this fall! It’s a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or just a get together in the fall. Make sure to check out all our caramel apple dessert ideas, too!
What ingredients are in the caramel apple dip?
- Caramel sauce
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Toffee bits
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
You can leave out the peanuts and just use the toffee bits if someone has an allergy!
- INGREDIENTS SUBSTITUTION
- I used caramel in a jar, you can also make your own.
- We dip Gala apples, but you can use Granny Smith, pretzels, strawberries, and other fruits.
- Use leftovers: We used leftovers over pancakes and waffles over the weekend.
- Storage: If you are not using the dip right away, store it the fridge until ready to use. The caramel will harden, make sure to take it out and let it come to room temperature 20-30 minutes before serving.
- This dip contains cream cheese, I would not recommend leaving it out for more than 2 hours.
- Have fun with the recipe:
- Chopped Heath chocolate bars and mix in the cream cheese mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt
Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 jar caramel sauce 12.5oz
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup toffee bits divided
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts optional, divided
- Apples I used Gala but you can use your favorite apple
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until incorporated.
- Add the ¼ cup toffee bits and 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts. Mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into a bowl, I used a 10×6 baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Pour the caramel, carefully and gently spread evenly. Don’t mix
- Sprinkle the remaining toffee bit and peanuts on top.
- Enjoy with your favorite apples.