Looking for a yummy fall dip recipe? You have to try this pumpkin cheesecake dip! It’s delicious and goes with many different crackers and cookies to make a cute charcuterie style board.
Let the dip chill in the fridge before you serve it to your guests. It’s so good!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. Cool whip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 15 oz. Pumpkin puree can
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Clove
- Graham crackers or ginger snap cookies to serve with
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream cheese. Add in pumpkin and whisk with whisk attachment on speed 2 until well incorporated.
- Add in cool whip and whisk on speed 2 until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cinnamon and clove.
- Serve cold with graham crackers and/or gingersnap cookies.