Looking for a yummy fall dip recipe? You have to try this pumpkin cheesecake dip! It’s delicious and goes with many different crackers and cookies to make a cute charcuterie style board.
Let the dip chill in the fridge before you serve it to your guests. It’s so good!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. Cool whip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 15 oz. Pumpkin puree can
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Clove
- Graham crackers or ginger snap cookies to serve with
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream cheese. Add in pumpkin and whisk with whisk attachment on speed 2 until well incorporated.
- Add in cool whip and whisk on speed 2 until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cinnamon and clove.
- Serve cold with graham crackers and/or gingersnap cookies.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake