Make this cinnamon roll pull apart cake for breakfast or a brunch! It is so delicious everyone will love it.
Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Cake
- 2 16.3- ounce cans refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Ingredients for Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup butter room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the refrigerated biscuits into quarters and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon and toss until the biscuit pieces are coated. Place the biscuit pieces in the prepared Bundt pan. Top the pieces with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, condensed milk, and brown sugar. Whisk until the ingredients are well combined and a smooth syrup forms.
- Pour the syrup over the top of the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Allow the pull apart cake to rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert it onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- To make the glaze, beat together the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until combined. Add the milk one tablespoon at a time, mixing between each addition. Continue adding milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- Spread the glaze over the top of the cake before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake