Jalapeno poppers are my absolute favorite to make and it’s always fun to switch it up! Instead of wrapping them with bacon, stuff them!
So delicious for parties or just an appetizer to share!
Watch me make them in my video…
Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 Jalapenos
- 1 C Green Onions chopped
- 1 c bacon crispy and chopped
- 1 TBSP Vinegar
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Slice jalapenos length wise.
- TIP: If you don’t want the spice from the jalapeno, remove the ribs and seeds.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, green onions, bacon and vinegar until mixed well.
- Using a tablespoon, place mixture into the jalapeno.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!