Looking for an easy buffalo dip recipe? This is the easiest and tastiest chicken buffalo dip recipe. Make it for picnics, parties or anytime.
Most people know the flavors of buffalo chicken. It can be found in wings or even spicy chicken salad. People use it to make buffalo chicken pizza. It is a widely popular flavor. Since I started making buffalo dip, I am always surprised that there are people who have never had this dip.
This dip is perfect for get-togethers. Using the crockpot takes the work out of making it. Everything goes in the crockpot and you don’t need to do anything until it is time to serve.
What to Serve with Crockpot Chicken Buffalo Dip
Chicken Dip is perfect for entertaining guests! Here’s a few other recipes that go perfect with this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe:
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
These Cauliflower Popcorn with Buffalo Sauce is a winner with the keto/low carb crowd, you can’t forget about them!
How to Serve Dip
Buffalo chicken dip can be served with celery and carrots or even with crackers. I have also served it with tortilla chips as well. In a pinch, I have even used regular chips.
Variations to Buffalo Dip
- Heat: This recipe has a nice amount of heat but for some, it might be too hot or not hot enough. You can change it however you like.
- Chicken: While this recipe uses canned chicken, you can use leftover rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken breast.
Ingredients in Crockpot Chicken Buffalo Dip
- cream cheese
- blue cheese dressing
- buffalo wing sauce
- chicken breast
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Dip
Combine cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce, chicken breast and shredded cheddar in a small crockpot and stir.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours, until hot and bubbly.
Enjoy while warm.
To reheat: simply turn the crock pot back on in heat in an oven safe dish.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Crockpot Chicken Buffalo Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 8 oz cans of cooked chicken breast in water drained
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce, chicken breast and shredded cheddar in a small crockpot and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours, until hot and bubbly.
- Note: If you’re in a hurry, you can heat the ingredients in a medium saucepan and then transfer it to your crock-pot.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Quite a few of our Slow Cooker Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite slow cooker recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!