This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make a Reeses Peanut Butter Ball
This reeses pieces peanut butter ball is always a favorite when I bring it to family parties! There are never any leftovers to take home, that’s for sure. You can also add tons of cookies or crackers to go around this cheeseball. The reeses pieces colors make the perfect fall dessert idea to bring to a party.
Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Ball
- 1 ½ 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened (12 ounces total
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 cups Reeses Pieces Candy
- If peanut butter is thick, microwave for 10 seconds or until warmed through. Peanut butter that is loose in consistency may not need to be heated.
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Fold in Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon peanut butter mixture into the bowl over the plastic wrap. Fold plastic wrap over peanut butter mixture and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, open plastic wrap and flip peanut butter ball onto a platter. Remove plastic wrap. Cover the peanut butter ball with Reeses Pieces candies.
- Allow to soften slightly and serve with graham crackers, pretzels, cookie wafers, apple slices, etc.
Leave a Reply