Easy Kielbasa Sausage Slow Cooker Meal
What ingredients do I need to make this easy healthy dinner?
- Chicken broth
- Baby red potatoes
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Ground black pepper
- Bacon bits- optional
- Green beans
- Kielbasa sausage
- Side dish: Serve with fresh bread, fresh green salad, or roasted vegetables.Storage: Once completely cooled, place in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days.Re-warm: You can always use a microwave, but my favorite is placing a portion in a Ramekin in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Have fun with the recipe:
- Make it spicy: Add some red pepper flakes or a whole pepperoncini while it is cooking.Make it kid-friendly: Add some sweet corn on the side before serving
- Make it Deluxe: Add more onions, garlic cloves and mushrooms
Crockpot Kielbasa, Green Beans, and Potato Meal
- 1 12oz Kielbasa sausage cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 bag 12 ounces green beans cleaned, snipped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes cleaned, unpeeled, and quartered (I used the red potatoes but can also use Russet and gold potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onions you can also use yellow or sweet onion
- 1 cup bacon bits optional
- Pour the chicken broth and add the potatoes into the slow cooker inner pot.
- Sprinkle the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground black pepper.
- Add the chopped onions, bacon bits, and green beans.
- Add the sliced Kielbasa.
- Mix well so all ingredients are blended and coated in the chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!