Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Meal
If you’re looking for an easy slow cooker comfort meal, you must make this chicken and gravy recipe! It’s a dump and go dinner idea for the family!
You can’t beat this 4 ingredient meal over a pile of mashed potatoes!
Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 ranch seasoning mix
- 1 c chicken broth or water
- Start by placing your chicken breasts in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Top with ranch seasoning, cream of chicken soup and either chicken broth or water.
- Allow to slow cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 2-3 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked through and fork tender, use a hand mixer or two forks to shred the chicken apart.
- Mix the ingredients together and plate over mashed potatoes, trust me on this!
- Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy!