How to Make Taco Spaghetti Casserole
Switch up dinner time with this delicious taco spaghetti recipe! Your family and kids will love it!
- 8 ounces Spaghetti
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 10.5 ounce Tomato Soup
- 1 10 ounce Rotel
- ½ cup Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- Green Onion and Cilantro Optional Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef until there is no longer any pink remaining. Drain grease.
- Add the tomato soup, Rotel tomatoes, salsa, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and mix the sour cream into the ground beef mixture.
- Add cooked pasta and half of the shredded Monterey and cheddar cheese. Mix everything. Add the cheesy spaghetti into the prepared 9 x 13 baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Optional – Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
Freezer: Cool the casserole before storing it in an airtight container for up to three months.