How to Make Tuna Cucumber Boats
Make some delicious tuna cucumber boats for your lunch or appetizers!
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 2 5-oz cans of chunk, light tuna, drained
- 3 large English cucumbers
- Whisk the mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt and pepper together in a large bowl then stir in the lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in the red onion and chives then stir in the tuna just until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the ends off the cucumber then cut each one into thirds.
- Slice each third in half lengthwise then scoop out the seeds using a spoon.
- Turn them upside down on a paper towel to let any excess water drain out while the tuna chills.
- Fill the cucumber halves with 2-3 tablespoons of the tuna filling and serve immediately with a sprinkle of freshly chopped chives for garnish if desired.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!