This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these delicious fall cupcakes for a treat! They are delicious and so easy to make.
Apple Spice Cupcakes
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp clove
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups shredded apple
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cupcake liners to two 12 serving cupcake pans and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, and brown sugar.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, melted butter, and greek yogurt well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Fold in shredded apple.
- Bake 15-20 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- For frosting, using your stand mixer with whisk attachment whip butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup until fluffy.
- Add in powdered sugar and whip on high for 5 minutes.
- Load a piping bag with 1M frosting tip and all of the frosting. Frost your cupcakes and enjoy!
Leave a Reply