How to Make Cheap Lasagna
If you need a budget friendly meal, try this ramen lasagna! It turns out great in the oven, your kids will love it!
- 8 packages ramen noodles – discard flavor packet
- 2 jars pasta sauce
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly prepare a 13×9 dish with nonstick spray
- In a small bowl mix the ricotta cheese and seasonings until well combined, set aside
- Place 4 ramen noodles in the bottom of the dish
- Cover the noodles with 1 jar of pasta sauce
- Spoon and spread the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles and sauce
- Layer on 4 the remaining 4 ramen noodles
- Cover the noodles with the remaining jar of pasta sauce
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and parsley on top
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!