Tuna salad is one of our go-to lunch meals to make! Here’s my famous recipe to try it’s so easy and delicious!
If you don’t like red bell peppers, you can leave them out too but it gives it a good crunch.
Best Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 5 oz cans tuna drained
- 2 TBSP Celery minced
- 2 TBSP Red onion minced (soaked in cold water for 5 minutes and drained)
- 2 TBSP Red bell pepper minced
- 1 tsp Parsley or cilantro minced
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP Dill pickle minced
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna well and add it into a medium sized bowl.
- Break tuna apart with a fork.
- Add in the rest of the ingredient and stir until combined.
- Serve on lettuce wraps or in a sandwich. Enjoy!