This is a must make for your family! Avocado, corn, and tomato salad is so refreshing and delicious!
Makes a great side dish at a BBQ for summer time!
Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salad
- 2 avocados cut into chunks
- 1 bag 16 oz frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved (about 2 cup halved cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- citrus olive oil dressing
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- zest & juice of 1 lime about 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Toss avocado chunk, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix all dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss gently. Serve and enjoy.